View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #447
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
As I said in an earlier post, I return stuff for illegitimate reasons, too. But, I try to make every effort possible, not to. I'm not saying that you can't make returns, or even shouldn't make returns, but if you make a return that you could have prevented, then you should feel a little bit of guilt. The cost of returns is factored into the retail price, just like the cost of shoplifting.
For a while there I thought you were amusing, but you're not, you're just annoying and sanctimonious.