View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #22
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sueran View Post
Great idea, taming! Does the Vox have a serial number? Or are they all just the same? I tried calling Kobo to cancel my pre-order as it still shows Pending, no shipment tracking number. They told me that Tier Two customer care would get back to me in a few days; so I asked if the delay in getting back to me means that a Vox does get shipped to me then how do I return it to them. She couldn't (or wouldn't) answer that question. Just copied me on her email to Tier Two. I love my old Kobo and am really excited to get the Vox, but not always pleased with their customer service.
Exact same story here! Haven't heard from them yet...am not using the $10 card in case I have to return the one I ordered from Kobo (guess my idea wasn't so original...lol). I sent an email tonight to ask that they confirm the cancellation. My order is still pending in my account screen right now.
They don't track the serial number of the Vox at point of sale so no problem doing the switch.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote