View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
Tomsk
Womble
Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KFHDX8.9, Fujitsu S1300, Voyage, K7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Does the s-1300 come with Acrobat? The descriptions I saw online were a bit vague.
No.
Mine came with Abbyy Finereader v4.1, ScanSnap Manager V5.1, ScanSnap Organizer V4.1, CardMinder V4.1, Scan to SharePoint 3.3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
By the way Tomsk, have you tried cutting and scanning in an average paperback yet? I would be interested to know the time taken and the quality of the resulting PDF file. How big was the file of the 270 page colour manual you scanned and was the colour satisfactory?
Files size wass 85MB.
The colours OK, but I'm viewing the manual on my Kindle DX.
Tomsk is offline   Reply With Quote