View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:50 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I got the same error, but it went away when I renamed the file from "Exupéry_The Little Prince.prc" to "Exupery_The Little Prince.prc". So something is problematic about the "é".

This does not happen with FBReader, which was able to open the original file from its BOOKS+ file selector.

Note that this file at 2.5MB is about typical for an illustrated book. I tried an 11MB .prc file and it worked. So it isn't file size or illustrations that are the problem.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote