View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
Dusty
Connoisseur
Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 300, T1
Before buying the 300 I did a lot of online research the went out and actually tried them out in the stores. The 300 had the clearest text... for my eyes.
I was eagerly awaiting for the Nook to show up in the store. As soon as I picked it up I knew it was not for me, way to heavy.
The 300 is perfect for a reader like me, accustomed too holding a paperback for hours on end.
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote