View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 01:40 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post

Never ever buy a Sony Reader PRS-600, 950, or 700. Those are some of the worst Readers ever.
I can’t comment on the 600 or 700, but I loved my PRS-950. It was a fantastic reader and made me an instant, “Bigger is better” convert, in addition to being sleek, luxe and comfortable to hold. I moved on to the H2O only when the battery got flaky. I wouldn’t recommend buying one now or any reader of that vintage; aside from battery considerations the technology has moved on, but it was absolutely great in its day.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote