View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksng View Post
Sorry, I'm new to this. May I know what do you mean by drag it to the end of the list sections? I can do this in Sigil?
Yes

Grab the TOC (line) item in the book browser and move it to the bottom of the SAME (text) section . Save, it is now at the end of the book Sigil adjusts the order in the underlying (NCX) control file for that book.
You can also rename those line items to be more meaningful (to you).
Sigil will adjust all the references so nothing breaks

I believe, the one exception to the fix rule, is when you "Delete an image or section". Sigil has no clue what should happen and you just created an orphan
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote