View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #3
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
I made a similar plea here a week or two back. I've been using tables, but only 3 columns.

You are going to tear your hair out especially noting the content. Most of these books are formatted as a favour not a price.

How many rows are there? Because table headers don't work.

If it's of any help have a look at what I did for a three column table.

Check out chapter 3. By the way, pictures in tables do not view in iBooks. Every other reader though.

What I'm after is feed back from people with readers I don't have. That's all of them except and iPad.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote