Thread: Kindle vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 09:20 PM   #20
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven168 View Post
i choose to be lock in with kindle as kindle free dictionary are unbeatable by others.
I am curious why a dictionary is so important to you? I doubt I would use it once every 2 or 3 books?
I think to me the Kobo beta web browser would be better for me to check something I am reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I have Kindles and Kobos (and Nooks). I prefer Kindles but I find it very handy to have both Kindles and Kobos. Barry
So the question is why you prefer the kindle? I love my kindle, but I have only ever had kindles. They gave me back the ability to read, so I will always love them.
I have to say my biggest bug for a kindle is the inability to increase the font on the home page or folders. I view them as details, not book covers and find the font way too small for me.
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote