View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 07:44 PM   #51
Ranomez
Enthusiast
Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wayteq xBook-60fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Back from the Bootloop...

For instance in AfWall:
Take a look at the last Apps which are nonSystemapps (White on White).

I will certainly make an backup of the system partition if you are really willing to help me out. Thanks for that offer.
Do the backup and send me the image, I will see what I can do, I will first try to find a solution with xposed modules so I won't need to manually mod the apk's (because that does take quite a bit of time and I don't have much anyway) but if that doesn't work as in the case of the C67ML firmware I will modify the apk's manually and see if that works.
Ranomez is offline   Reply With Quote