View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 12:53 PM   #50
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
White on white.

Back from the Bootloop...

Quote:
In which apps exactly you have problems and is it black on black or white on white?
Also could you perhaps backup your system partition as described in 1st post and send me a link so I can perhaps try to mod it to fix the issue?
For instance in AfWall:
Take a look at the last Apps which are nonSystemapps (White on White).

I will certainly make an backup of the system partition if you are really willing to help me out. Thanks for that offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AFWALL.png
Views:	818
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	136456  
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote