View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 08:56 AM   #49
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Constant Bootloop

I'm now in constant Bootloop.

I tried to solve this with the following:

1) I wanted to boot into recovery and got to the image of the robot lying down with open stomach:
Quote:
"5.To get into recovery mode, press & hold the refresh button for 5-6 sec then press the power button for 2-3 sec and keep holding the refresh button for 2-3 sec"
But how to proceed from here? The device is not reacting to anything. (After some time it started the bootloop again.)

2) If I want a factory reset I probably have to clear the Data-partition.
I tried to overwrite using:
Quote:
B) How to install IMG files OR (Restore your device's data) :
with my previously saved Data-partition but this is giving an error "No found offset of Data partition..."

3) Reflashed system partition - still bootloop

4) Wiping Data & Cache Partion via ADB
Tried:
adb wipe data
adb wipe cache partition

not working, wrong command
adb shell
su
wipe data (no permission to access data)
wipe cache (working still bootloop)

5) ADB reboot recovery
Robot with oben stomach, no access from usb, after some time bootloop started again.

6) Last straw (now used):
Firmware Upgrade via Rockchip Batch tool 1.7.
Accidentally pressed Restore instead of Upgrade but still seemed to Updgrade nicely. Now back to firmware V3 OTA Upgrade of V4 is offered. Still downloading.

Any ideas how how this could have been solved without fw-upgrade?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	robot.png
Views:	751
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	136454   Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.png
Views:	767
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	136455  

Last edited by nhedgehog; 03-27-2015 at 10:00 AM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote