View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 08:50 AM   #48
Ranomez
Enthusiast
Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wayteq xBook-60fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
Thanks for your input.
I tried it with the holo theme tweaks but couldn't see any difference with or without the tweaks.
Must play further...

BTW: Managed to dissable my "Home Button". But only the one down left. The one "button savior" is providing is working without fuss. Strange...
In which apps exactly you have problems and is it black on black or white on white?
Also could you perhaps backup your system partition as described in 1st post and send me a link so I can perhaps try to mod it to fix the issue?
I have a Wayteq xBook-60fl and if I remember right the stock ROM on that had no black on black/white on white issue but after rooting something was constantly FC'ing when connected to the PC (I think either android.process.acore or android.process.media) so if you want I could try to send you my old sytem image (but mine is a t61 so I'm not sure you will still get sound on that) so you can flash and see if that is good enough for you but if you want to flash an other ROM I really would recommend trying out the C67ML one it has a lot of nice things to offer and is really stable and fast compared to other ROM's and after setting holo black background to black and dialog and popup background to black in xblast it is much more usable, you do afterwards get quite some black text on black background in most dialog windows but most of the rest of the system is then free of white on white/black on black (or you could try the 1.6.9/1.6.7 whatever the version was, it wasn't the latest firmware but it had absolutely no black on black/white on white).
Ranomez is offline   Reply With Quote