View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 09:26 PM   #46
Ranomez
Enthusiast
Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ranomez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wayteq xBook-60fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
I have the same problems with energy sistem ereader stock rom. Any solutions found?
Same problems meaning what, judging by the fact that my comment was the last one before yours I would guess you are talking about what I said about the C67ML ROM?

If so I would suggest installing xposed and xblast tools and trying to set holo light and dark background to white and also set pop-up and dialog background to white and set primary and secondary text to black under Visual tweaks->Holo theme that might work as it did for me on the boyue and icarus firmwares but if that does not work as it does not on the C67ML firmware then you might need to edit the xml's in some apk's (mainly in the SystemUI, android framework and all the other apps that have problems) but then again that might not work as for some incredibly strange reason it does not on the C67ML firmware (and it is really driving me crazy cause I really don't see what Onyx could have done to break that).

EDIT: Sorry FOV, it seems it was my fault for the white text on white background thing, it seems xposed breaks the framework in some way, if I keep it uninstalled there is no color problem but if I enable it that issue appears again even without any modules enabled/installed.

EDIT 2: But now it seems I have an other problem that appeared out of a sudden, it didn't happen before and it just started happening a bit before I first uninstalled xposed (was expecting it to be my fault) and that problem is: apps seem to be unable to see the internal sd card correctly, they see it as 0mb even if in Settings->Storage it appears all right.

EDIT3: Forget my EDIT1, it seems that uninstalling xposed did fix it everywhere except in the package installer and that is the only really annoying one.

Last edited by Ranomez; 03-27-2015 at 04:51 AM.
Ranomez is offline   Reply With Quote