View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Debug

Thanks, Kovid.

I've now tried it. It looks very promising. I need to give it a go with a 'proper' PDF and try to decide which of the 4 different versions of HTML (input, parsed, processed, structure) will be the best candidate for beautifying.

Do you think it's just me, or do you think that perhaps others may not know that DEBUG produces useable HTML? Perhaps an explicit reference in your Help Text in the DEBUG box may make it more obvious. After all there's plenty of room in there.

--Jackie
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote