View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Thanks for all your help guys!
I have 4 other tablet devices... Instead of a Kindle, maybe I need therapy! Lol. Well, kids have their toys, who says adults can't have theirs!
Glad to hear about Text+! I saw a guy on youytube with instagram in his KF, so by the end of the week, I will join the crowd!
Yep, I have Andriod tablets including the Nexus 7. Of those tablets I own, nothing beats the kfhd for amazon prime video playing. The detail and color is outstanding AND the sound is fab. My recent watch was "Lawless" which I enjoyed immensely. Netflix streaming is excellent also.

I also have adw launcher installed which opens up a whole new ball game for side loading apps.

I also installed Dolphin Browser and have access to Flash Player with it.

Fool around with Google Now on your Nexus. It is a feature I like alot so the N7 will not leave me until I have an alternate for that resource.

Last edited by robertc88; 03-06-2013 at 11:17 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote