View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Comparison question for those with a Kindle Touch and a Kindle PW

For those that have both, do you find the screen on your kindle touch to be whiter than the screen on your PW when the PW light is off? I wonder if I just have a really good Kindle Touch. The background on my touch is definitely whiter in comparison to my PW with the light at 0. Is that the norm?

If I compare them outside in bright sunlight, they are quite similar, but in natural indoor light during the day, my touch is noticeably whiter.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote