View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:22 AM   #108
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
I think the Kobo Glo will be my next e-reader.

I really had hoped Sony would step up to the plate, but they are lagging further behind with every next step they make. I have given up on them.

Instead Kobo's products really show progress and they have many of the features I am looking for in my next reader: High Res, glo light, stronger processor.
I would love a 7" version of the Glo though.

Also Kobo tends to improve their firmware frequently. They are even adding new features for older readers, if possible. Sony does nothing of the sort.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote