View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Just because of this thread, you made me grab a 950 while they are still available. Congrats.

I wanted to keep 2 devices so I could switch between them for various reasons, but the wireless syncing of bookmarks just put me over the edge. Was gonna keep my 650 and a T1, now it looks like it will be a 950 and a T1. Looks like I'll be able to sync bookmarks between the two which will be very useful.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote