View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Oh my!!! It works with Sony. I just tried it with my 950 and their desktop app (wireless syncing). Non-Sony books do sync. UNBELIEVABLE. Woo Hoo!!! I would have never known this if you didn't probe and share. Thank you!!! Fabulous, now I look forward to using the Android app for everything. It doesn't offer many features like my favorite eBook app does, but just being able to sync sideloaded books is worth it.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote