View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #59
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
Funny thing is that 8" is just too big for me. It won't slip in my pocket. The KFHD *just* makes it. That's one of the things I like best about my KF.
My pockets are sometimes not even big enough for my Blackberry, so no size tablet would ever fit. Funny how there is no one size fits all; we all use our tablets for different purposes with portability taking the back-seat or not, depending on the individual.

I managed to revive my Nexus 7, and it's fine for reading ebooks, but I grab my iPad for everything else.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote