View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 02:43 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix83 View Post
I love koreader but at same time i hate it browser system. When i send a book to kobo with calibre it archive the book inside a folder so when start koreader i see the folder root, i hate this visualization. Generally i search by calibre series but this is very unsefull method: for search a book i need to do a lot of inutil passages. Is possible in any way to see directly the series on first page maybe with cover inside without see the orrible folder root?
Since you rather dislike the KOReader browser, why not just read ePub without KOReader as you get a much better series management with Nickel? You can use RMSDK to read ePub and your eBook management will be more like what you want.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote