View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 02:13 PM   #4
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix83 View Post
Is not the best method ma i think is my only solutions. I don't knew it is possible. Maybe also I do it. But if I use {author_series}/{title} - {authors} calibre it can create a folders series with inside the books.
If is not possible there are a easy method for extract rapidally from the subfolders to the koreader main folder book rapidally?
I think I didn't understand you but here is a graphical example:

1. on a Kobo hooked to a computer via USB I created a folder called ".books". It starts with a dot because I don't want to see these files in Nickel, just on KOReader.

2. Now on calibre I click "connect to a folder" and select my ".books" folder. It is empty. Then I send two test files (with proper name, author and series column filled in calibre).

3. Extract my kobo and start KOReader. Go to my created folder (I need to enable "show hidden files". Then, I long press the home icon and set that folder to default

4. On Filemanager options -> display mode -> other settings -> series I check the option "show series metadata in separate line"

5. On Filemanager options I check the option "Detailed list with cover images and metadata"

What's on that folder:

Code:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pazos pazos   311 may 22 19:55  .driveinfo.calibre
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pazos pazos  3873 may 22 19:58  .metadata.calibre
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pazos pazos 21544 may 22 19:58 'test1 - author1.epub'
-rw-rw-r-- 1 pazos pazos 26383 may 22 19:58 'test2 - author2.epub'
And what I see in KOReader:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-22_20-10.png
Views:	58
Size:	20.1 KB