View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 11:41 AM   #2
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix83 View Post
I love koreader but at same time i hate it browser system. When i send a book to kobo with calibre it archive the book inside a folder so when start koreader i see the folder root, i hate this visualization. Generally i search by calibre series but this is very unsefull method: for search a book i need to do a lot of inutil passages. Is possible in any way to see directly the series on first page maybe with cover inside without see the orrible folder root?
Not really. Schemes are different. calibre uses a library/DB approach while in KOReader the file system is the database.

There are workarounds.

You can setup calibre to send books without a folder per author by replacing

Code:
{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}
with

Code:
{title} - {authors}
That, paired with using "connect to folder" instead of kobo device plugins, is what I'm using to manage my calibre library within one folder that KOReader can handle.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote