View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Actually, not tangential at all. Using the standard content server is certainly preferable to what I have done.

I am running Lenny, which has old everything. I tried the binary install, but the installer fails to run because of glibc. I checked backports, but would have more-or-less forced a full upgrade.

It never occurred to me to compile a full glibc and provide that when running the installer, thinking that the prerequisites would be too much trouble. I am still having some trouble figuring out exactly how it will work when running the installer, because /opt/calibre doesn't exist yet. I will take a look at that tomorrow. Suggestions are welcome.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote