View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #38
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
Well I am not twitchy. My kids have never been censored against anything either, My kids read and watched anything , but with us present. In fact at 11 my daughter wanted to grow up to be a producer so she could make more Nightmare on Elm Street movies. When other parents shocked asked me how on earth I let my children watch such things, my replay was always, I saw no problem with it infact it was teaching them what a bad idea it was for teens to sneak of and have sex as the boogie man always killed them first hehehe That tended to shut them up.
Even at 19 I always know exactly were my kids are. My kids had more rules on what they could do than anybody elses kids, I just did not censore them and ended up with amazing kids and not a single rebel.

applesauce
Not trying to burst your bubble but would your children watch things they feel you disapprove of with you present? In real life the boogeyman rarely gets them first and I'll bet they know that at 19.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote