Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
This isn't exactly a bug but more of a serious flaw.

The page number for box standard ePub is not at the bottom of the screen. So it's wasting space at the bottom of the screen. Plus, the space reserved above the page number for the menu is again wasting space. I know you can set widows and orphans to 0 to get the most on the screen, but that only goes so far before the white space takes over and wastes a number of lines. Because of this white space, I can get more lines on a 650 then I can on an Aura as the same line height and same font size.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote