View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #725
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Active content never did work on my PW. However, I am fully satisified with all the Apps on my KFHD7-32. I was afraid to trade in my PW since there were so many folks who received PW's with screen defects on their replacement PW's. My screen is just fine.

I did notice that it took me 10 minutes to change the time on my PW today with the advent of Daylight Savings Time. No matter how many times I tapped the hour button it would not budge. Finally, it did change.

My KFHD7-32 just changed its time from its internet access. Too bad the PW doesn't do that.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote