View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #54
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I have had only one at a time.

Cybook Gen3 (dec 2007 - feb 2008). Sold due to not liking ebooks then. Hated navigation by buttons.
Kindle Touch (jan 2012 - dec 2012). Retry. ebooks are better. Liked touchscreen. Sold to upgrade to Paperwhite.
Kindle PW (dec 2012 - now). Do not plan on selling this again.

I may get another Paperwhite or its successor, or an EPUB-reader such as a Kobo (or Sony, when they get front lights) as a second one and backup. I do not see a point in having more than two readers at one time.

I do not count anything that does not have an eInk screen to be an eReader, so I don't count my Android tablet or phone. I don't use them for reading books.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote