View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #58
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think Baen proved that the CD's were self pimping Baen authors works
(I know that I have bought backlist books because of the CD's and the free Library)

I can't say that she lost or gained sales, bt calling the fifth imperium a Pirate Site went over the top. The site owner abided by the publisher request to remove (it can't be called a 'take down notice', since they did have (and still do) Baens permission to post Baen CD's (except for LMB's).

I think, I will think twice about buying any author that goes off the wall like that (and I have quite a few if not all of the Miles stories, either in Analog SF/F or Baen).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote