View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #13
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
I feel guilty now for just starting to read Harry Potter (and I am in my mid 40's), seen all the films but never read the books so I wanted to try them
Don't let this pretentious jerk stop you. I was in my 40's when I started reading the Potter books, and I highly recommend them. I have to admit though, the teen angst got a little excessive in the later books.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote