View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #19
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I have an eee pc from 2009 (I think) and have been really happy with it for my minimal needs. I don't use it daily, but it does have good battery life, even now. If you plan to use the netbook for simple word processing or reading, I think it should work fine. I did upgrade to 2GB of ram and to windows 7 home premium.

If it is going to be your only computer for school, I would also recommend investing in a larger monitor and a separate keyboard (and a mouse) to use at your desk - it's a matter of seconds to plug these in...and having a large monitor to work from (and a full sized keyboard) when you can will make you much more productive and much less frustrated.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote