View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 06:07 PM   #6
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
I did not mind the new screen too much at first; when it started I had 4 partially read books, that took up the top row. I got down to one, and the right side of the top got another advertisement, alternating between $5 dollar reads and top reads. Then I finished the one in-progress book and a pop-up asked me if I was looking for something to read and took me to the Kobo store without asking! That is a little too intrusive for me. (Correction - it gave an icon that asked if I was looking for something to read and that took me to the store! Not as bad as I thought...)

So the old home screen is my preference. (and still is...)

Edits are in italics.

Last edited by Ksquared; 03-04-2017 at 08:15 AM.
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote