View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 03:10 PM   #29
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
At least nothing catastrophic should happen to these ones. (Sorry, @pghaworth, for your now-less-than-completely-useful PW2. But it was for a noble cause. )
Lol, poor pghaworth... but I hear he managed to be able to use it, didn't he? His problem is only that it is now "immune" to jb... At least, he can still read with it!

And... I know you're trying to lead me into upgrade, but I'll still wait a while I think. :P
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote