View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #74
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Sounds reasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
I have wifi/3g on my PW. I read about 3-4 hours per day. Screen at 12-14 usually. I have to recharge every other day, usually. Sometimes I can skip a day and recharge every third, but, if I do so, the battery gets truly down to the wire.
I got 10.5 hours over 7 days. That works out to 1.5 hours per day of reading. Two to three days of 3.5 hours per day sounds reasonable to me.

Your 3G usage may draw slightly more power than my WiFi only unit.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote