View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:52 AM   #41
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
The new Google phone as no removable memory!

That is a nonstarter!

It is like a disease.

Apple.
Amazon.
Now Google.
At least the Nexus seems to support OTG. Not as neat as a SD-Card slot but usable.

As to LTE I don't quite see the requirement in a mobile device when data plans are still capped but at least I would expect the device to support the frequencies that are being used where I live.
To my knowledge here in Germany the Lumia 920 is going to be the only phone that covers all LTE frequencies. The iPhone 5 doesn't.

Last edited by CommonReader; 11-01-2012 at 06:55 AM.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote