Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #39
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Hi,

Actually Python is running a little slow. I tried to optimize the code as much as I can using shifts instead of multiply and divide, etc.

I am now researching how to put c code into Python on my Win 7 environment.

While the grayscale images (wxPython and pygtk) are limited by file size transfer to the SHD (3300~3400msec/frame) for 70~80kB jpeg image, I believe the dithered image (pygtk) is computation limited (~2000msec/frame) for 25~30kB png.

I tried to dither the wxPython code, but it is incredible slow due to computation.

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote