View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthiasR. View Post
Hey,

there is already another thread regarding this question, see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=168424

I'd still recommend ereader-store.de, as booxtor does a very good job around here communicating with onyx (feature requests and so on..) and e.g. made the nicer stylus available.
Let's not divert all the buyers to that store
I agree that Booxtor does a lot for us and I advise all the european clients to buy fromr him
I am not sure that money wise makes sense to buy from Europe when you are in US or Canada
Supporting a North American vendor to get some steam will make sure we get a good price here in the future.

Again, I do agree that Booxtor does a lot for the community but let's be fair and balanced.

thanks
PF

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 04-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote