Thread: Paris!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
(Sorry about writing in English, but although I read French, I cannot write)
I'll be in Paris for the weekend Oct 9-11 and would VERY much appreciate suggestions on open markets or good (as inexpensive as possible) clothes buying advice. My parents, from the USA, are meeting me there, on their way to Africa, so I hope to see/do alot in the 2 days.

I haven't been to Paris since I worked there briefly about 30 years ago!
i don't actually like shopping much but i guess i recommend you go les halles (all my friends will faint when they read i "recommend" les halles, i hate that place ) it's a giant underground shopping centers where i invariably get lost, but you can probably find what you want in one of the eleventy million shops there. word of warning, everything is closed on sunday, and saturday it will be mayhem. good luck !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
Wow, quel enthousiasme! Merci!!! Alors, on se PM?
ça marche ! ...demain.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote