View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 03:30 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoreau View Post
Every time I start Calibre on my PC, it is always selecting the last book I have added to my collection in the cover grid.

As I am currently reading a book I have added a couple of months ago, every time I start Calibre I need to loop through the books to find the one I am interested in (the last book I was reading).

Is there a way to remember the book I was previously reading?
Open the ebook-VIEWER from the Start Menu (Calibre does not need to be running)

The viewers Open Icon Right-click has a Last (few) Opened list. The last is on the top

Last edited by theducks; 07-27-2015 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Clairity
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote