View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:27 AM   #32
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
interesting..
The newspapers in Australia have been saying that Borders here (with Kobo) will be setting up a ebook service for Australians. They also stated that they will sell ebook readers in all their stores, these ereaders will be about $200. Take into account the difference in the dollar and Taxes here in Australia .. I wonder if this is the ereader they plan to sell
Before Borders went bust in the UK they were selling the Elonex 511EB as their reader, and the stock went on to Waterstone's (which is where I got mine). That doesn't mean that this Kobo one isn't the device they'll use, of course.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote