View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
Hmm doesnt work out for me. I guess its cause i am using my "german" PSP Store Account

@mgmueller Oh that could be an idea. At least to give it a try until the reade will be released in germany too.

As a permanent solution it sounds a little bit "messy" to always install/deinstall the reader when you want to change your language.
...that's why I've bought a 2nd PSP Go. 1 for the US and 1 for the German account.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote