View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, GA!

Sony's first 3 readers have done very well, especially with members here at MR. Like Lady Blue and DixieGal, I have a Sony, but I have the 700. I love the touch screen capability but there is a bit of a glare issue. I am hoping that the new 600 will have corrected this problem and then I will probably trade over to that. There are a number of threads discussing the new Sony readers that might help you. We also have an E-Reader Device Matrix in the MR Wiki that you might find helpful, too. Good luck.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote