View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #7
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
I want to read about 4 or 5 big newspapers and magazines a day, so one-second page turns would require 1.5 hours not including the actual reading! Videos of the PRS-700 showed fast page turns, and the 700 also allow a fast, visible scan by holding at the end of the screen swipe. Does the 505 have that capability (I couldn't find it documented in the manual), so that there won't need to be the full 1200 pushes of the page button?
I'd suggest you using titles and links then?
The 505 only has the option to go page by page, or 10 pages at 1 click
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote