View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dso371 View Post
Hi, my Iliad has been fine since I got it, but today it is endlessly rebooting.

I was trying to sync to my PC, and I read somwhere that I needed to delete the usr/share folder and replace it to get the sync to work.
It's obviously too late now, but I think deleting that folder was a bad idea. Where did you read that it was necessary to sync with the PC? /usr/share shouldn't have anything to do with syncing. It's part of the OS.

Quote:
Soft reset doesn't work.
Hard reset doesn't work.
Cannot reflash because I can't get it to power off!!
I'm surprised the power down button doesn't work. I know you mentioned this, but I think you should be able to let it go until the battery runs out and it shuts down. Then recharge it and reflash when you boot. That's what I'd try.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote