View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #359
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I have successfully installed it in my Onyx i62HD without renaming it, using an empty card. Have you tried to format the card? Or with another one?

However, I agree that most of the changes were already implemented (maybe they have been improved). For example, automatically moving the dictionary of supporting page turn while the dictionary is open.
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote