View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
It's on my report card: Doesn't play well with others.

Actually, it's not. But I doubt if I could do it - certainly not the way I write now. Like you, I would be worrying that you are both at such different points in your writing - I think Turtle91 could be right, that the person may actually be looking for a mentor rather than a partner. BUT ... you don't know until you try. Who knows, you may find that it suits you perfectly. (Let's all join in the chorus: Always look on the bright side of life, da-da, da-da, da-da-di-da-di-da ... )
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote