View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 AM   #663
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Thank you... well as I said I could probably live with technicolor but no glowing specks. I returned Odyssey which developed 4 of them within 24 hours of first usage and they were very very tiny. I just didn't want to wait until it would be full of them. And I treated the reader with a lot of care. The screen was good, no shadows, blobs, etc. the same for Kobo Glo I saw in a shop. I really wonder why they didn't get it right if other companies can. I will hesitate and hesitate and before I notice there will probably be a PW2. Just have to do with K3 and Opus for now. Hard to fight gadgetitis though.
Return may be a pain, what if I exchange for a worse one etc etc...
As you know, I suffer from gadgetitis too so I understand. The sensible part of myself says it's probably best for you to wait, but then the part of myself that really loves the PW thinks maybe you should give one a try, especially if you don't think the color hues would bother you. I'm probably enabling your gadgetitis now. I should leave.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote