View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm not at all interested in Windows hardware...
I'm exactly the opposite.
For now, I've lost all interest in Android tablets. (*)
Not quite so in iPad, I have to admit. I'd definitely buy an iPad mini with Retina display (although I'm perfectly fine already with my existing iPad mini).

(*) This doesn't apply for modified versions, such as Nook HD+ or Kindle Fire HD = focusing on reading and dedicated book stores. But for "standard" Android tablets I don't see the need for now. I can do all the same on my Surface RT - and so much more...

But maybe that's just the "new" factor and will be wearing off in 3 months...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote