View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i am not seeing this issue.
have been tweaking a book which has lots of &nbsp: - sigil tells me there are 480 of them

many are used as line spacers i.e. like <p class="something">&nbsp;</p>

the book opens & closes in sigil just fine, no issue with links, no issues with "lost" spaces

I reckon I started this book tweak at least one version back - maybe 2 versions back.

I am using the 64bit versions.

I just re-opened a different recent book & that still has 43 NBSP intact??

these are books that have also been run thru calibre, because if I fix up chapter breaks I then use a calibre epub-to-epub conversion to split the xhtml files on a one-per-chapter basis - as that is faster than doing them manually.

either the bug is being badly described or the 64 bit versions are immune ?

Last edited by cybmole; 12-14-2012 at 01:30 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote